If you are a current sophomore and junior and looking for a spring on-campus job or a summer internship, consider applying to be a Bowdoin Enterprise System Intern.
Positions available: 1 Spring Intern, 2 Summer Interns
- Develops an understanding of the college’s IT processes and procedures, including the software development life cycle.
- Develops skills and knowledge in required development language to perform assigned tasks.
- Mentoring of the next intern(s) for the academic year and/or following summer
- Under minimal supervision, assists in the performance of the following duties:
- Development and testing of software.
- Investigation of issues and development of resolution in a timely manner with a technical leader.
- Data and systems analysis
- Sophomore or Junior CS major with classes beyond Introduction to CS and Data Structures
- Attend the information session on December 1st at 10am in the Jewett Conference Room
- Send your resume to email@example.com by December 8th