Make a Gift!
Bowdoin Rowing receives funding from three sources. The Student Activities Fund contributes money for entry fees, travel, and some small equipment needs and repairs. The Athletic Department contributes a portion of the Head Coach’s salary and benefits. Gifts to the Club fund the balance of the Head Coach expenses as well as the Assistant Coach’s salary, yard expenses, and new equipment.
A gift can be made in one of three ways:
- Visit bowdoin.edu/support-bowdoin
- Use the comment field to direct your gift “For Crew.”
- By mail
- Make a check payable to Bowdoin College and note “For Crew” in the memo.
- Mail to: Coach Gil Birney, 9000 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011
- By phone
- Call 888-385-2254 to make a gift using a credit card.
- Be sure to direct your gift “For Crew.”
The College credits gifts made to the Club from parents to The Parents Fund, and gifts made by alumni to donor’s Class Fund.
If you have any questions please call the good folks at the Office of Annual Giving, 207-725-3437 who are always happy to help!
Know that every gift is appreciated and needed and that each gift helps make our crews both safe and competitive.