Welcome back, everyone! We are so excited for another great semester of a cappella. There are so many cool things going on this semester, and we can’t wait for everything to get under way. First years: welcome!! We can’t wait to meet you. Here’s a list of some of our upcoming events, concerts, and happenings:
- Recruitment Concert: Friday, September 12th, 9:00PM
- Dorm Sings: Sunday, September 14th, time TBD. We will be traveling to all of the first-year dorms with the Longfellows to sing a few songs and meet-and-greet with you all!
- Auditions: Monday, September 15th 5-6:30pm, 9:30-11:00pm; Tuesday, September 16th 7-10pm, 10-11pm walk ins. You can sign up at the info desk in Smith Union starting on Friday night.
- Family weekend concerts: Friday & Saturday, October 31st & November 1st, times TBD
- CD RELEASE!!! We will be releasing our new CD late this semester. Check back here for updates about fundraising events and our official release date!
Here’s to a great Fall semester. Check out our YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter for more info, updates, videos, and pictures as the semester progresses. We hope to see you all at the recruitment concert, this Friday at 9:00pm in the Chapel!