Time continues to slip through our fingers faster than we would like. Last night was the final all-acappella show, with a great turnout and us bringing back our Canadian tuxedos. We began (what we hope to become a tradition) with some song improv, followed by our classic “Siya Humba”.
We sang Pillowtalk (Zayn) and Swimming (Florence + the Machine).
We had a great time.
Some closing remarks for the year:
– Thank you thank you THANK YOU to all the audience members at every concert! We get our energy from you.
– Thank you to all the venues that asked us to sing for them (Relay for Life, Scholarship Luncheon, WRC, Admissions and more!)
– Next year will be crazy as all of our juniors are going abroad at some point! Keeping up-to-date with BOKA will be tough, but we’ll try our best.
– Needless to say, we will miss our seniors like mad. They have made serious impact in the group and it will be impossible to replace them next year.
– Following that… we are so excited to hear some fresh pipes in the fall! Keep eyes peeled for posters for the recruitment concert and auditions in September.
Like us on Facebook to see pictures, videos and keep up-to-date with events!