Make a Gift!
Bowdoin Rowing receives funding from three sources: the Student Activities Funding Committee, the Athletic Department, and our donors. We owe our success to the generosity of our donors, whose gifts make our travel, entry fees, equipment upgrades and maintenance, and fun possible! Every gift matters –– thank you for all of your support.
A gift can be made in one of three ways:
- Visit Bowdoin Rowing’s donation page
- Use the comment field to direct your gift “For Bowdoin Rowing.”
- By mail
- Make a check payable to Bowdoin College and note “For Bowdoin Rowing” in the memo.
- Mail to: Coach Doug Welling, 9000 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011
- By phone
- Call 888-385-2254 to make a gift using a credit card.
- Be sure to direct your gift “For Bowdoin Rowing.”
The College credits gifts made to the Club from parents to The Parents Fund, and gifts made by alumni to donor’s Class Fund. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org –– we are always happy to help. Know that every gift is appreciated and needed. You help make our crews both safe and competitive!