Congratulations to all the candidates on a fantastic week of campaigning.
For the Class of 2014, we received a total of 390 votes, representing 74% of the class. For the Class of 2017, we received 409 votes, or 82% of the class. These are historic numbers, making this the highest voter turnout for a Class Council election we’ve ever had.
Here are the newly-elected officers for the Classes of 2014 & 2017.
Class of 2014
- President: Simon Brooks
- Vice President: Christopher Lord
- Treasurer: Martin Bouroncle
- Class Representative: Laurel Varnell
Class of 2017
- President: Justin Pearson
- Vice President: Eleanor (Ellie) Quenzer
- Treasurer: Zaima Mazumdar
- Class Representative: Jiaqi Duan & Hunter White